Sunday, November 9, 2008

my first blog

I am officially a blogger! I decided to create a blog for a few reasons:

1. One of my best friends from back home - Heather Crandall (Pack) gave birth to a beautiful princess on November 5th. After stalking her blog for the last few days to see updated pictures of Paisley, I figured I would make one too!

2. My older sister Lisa lives in Wisconsin and she also has a blog. This is the perfect way to update eachother on our busy lives when we don't have time to talk during the day. (hopefully she updates her blog more often!).

3. I'm extremely nosey! :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I am glad that you joined the blog world. I will do my best to keep mine updated. I love you.

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

I'm glad you joined the blog wrld too :) I update this more than facebook and myspace...I never go on myspace LoL

Alise said...

well im happy you joined the blogging world. im not stalking everyone and finding people through heathers :)