Thursday, November 20, 2008

what a week...

This past week has been extremely busy/crazy/stressful/sad. I decided to withdrawal from one of my classes. It was something I never wanted to do but with being sick and missing so much class it was something I had to do. There was no way I could have caught up. I think what bothered me the most was that if I was healthy and had been able to attend class I know I would have done well. As much as I did not want to do it I know it was the best decision for me. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of me.

On Tuesday morning, my Great Aunt Harriet (my Grandma Flo's younger sister) passed away. I am so happy that I got the chance to meet her this summer. She was an AMAZING woman with the best personality. I loved hearing all her stories about my Grandma and Grandpa. My favorite had to have been when she told my cousin Susanna that when our Grandma was younger she "love bugged" around town! I just wish I could have the chance to see her one more time. I had so many questions I wanted to ask her. But I know she is happy in heaven along side my Grandpa and Grandma and is watching over all of us.

Great Aunt Harriet, Susanna and Me

Me, Aunt Laurie, Uncle John, Great Aunt Harriet, Susanna, Aunt Mary-K, Dad and Mom


Tomorrow my roommate and I are taking a road trip to San Jose to watch our Bulldogs play! I am so excited. I love traveling to away games and an added bonus is that my cousin is a student at SJSU so I get to see her!

I should be getting a call tomorrow with my surgery time. . . .3 more days! EEK!

No comments: